Borrowing Resources & Services
Protect your vehicle investment and credit, plus get the home buying and loan resources you need to save money and make an informed borrowing decision. You can also keep some extra cash when you need it with our Skip-A-Pay program (see below).
Auto Center Resources
New & Used Vehicle Insurance
Not every insurance company offers the same benefits and service. Policies can be complicated and too often cost more than they should. It can make choosing the protection you need confusing, which is why your credit union has partnered with the TruStage Insurance Program.
Created exclusively for credit union members, it’s based on the credit union philosophy of providing the best possible savings and service. In fact, you could save hundreds of dollars every year. Learn more!
Vehicle Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
When your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair, your insurance company may only pay what your new or used vehicle is worth, not your total loan balance. Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is an insurance policy that helps cover the difference between your new or used vehicle’s value and your loan balance.
- Pays up to 25% of what is due on your loan that exceeds the settlement from your insurance company
- Pays your auto insurance deductible up to $1,000
- Covers your financing agreement for the entire life of your loan
- Delivers all risk protection from total loss or unrecoverable theft
- Generous coverage up to $50,000
- No separate cash payment is needed – you can add the cost to your auto loan
Protect your investment. You won’t have to worry about your vehicle. Click to learn more about GAP insurance.
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
Protect your wallet with Mechanical Breakdown Insurance. You won’t have to worry about unexpected repair costs and it could save you thousands of dollars. Learn more.
Mortgage & Refinancing Center
There is no better time to buy a new home. Today’s low rates can make home ownership more affordable than renting. Whether you’re a first time buyer or want to downsize or purchase a second home, our low rates and flexible terms make it more affordable.
- Low Rates & Flexible Terms
- Fixed & Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Construction Loans
- Balloon & Jumbo Loans
- Interest Only Loans
- Interest Is Usually Tax-Deductible.*
Although low rates are important, the last thing you want is to get caught in a pile of red tape or shuffled from one banker to another every time you have a question. Come to your credit union, we make the home financing process easier. You can also learn more and apply online.
You could even save more when you refinance a mortgage you have elsewhere. Call or stop by the credit union for full details. Contact Us.
Credit Life & Disability Insurance
When you borrow for any reason, an unexpected life event could make your loan payments difficult or impossible. Suddenly, you and your family could be facing a financial hardship they don’t deserve. There is an affordable solution, include Credit Life & Disability Insurance when you take out a loan. Learn more.
If you need extra cash anytime during the year you could skip a loan payment. Simply complete the Skip-A-Pay form at the credit union or download the form online and bring it in to the credit union. To be eligible, you must be a credit union member in good standing.
Choose the easy to use financial calculators you need for loans, net worth, income/expenses, savings, debt, insurance, retirement, and more!
- Net Worth Calculator
- Current Income and Expenses Calculator
- Emergency Fund Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Saving and Spending Plan Calculator
- Debt Level Calculator
- Loan Cost Calculator
- Debt Reduction Calculator
- Disability Insurance Calculator
- Life Insurance Needs Calculator
- Retirement Savings Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
If you have a question about any credit union loan program or loan feature, rate or term, call 412-553-3100. We can help.
* Check your tax-deductible eligibility with your tax adviser.