It couldn’t be easier to manage your money. Online Banking is available 24 hours a day from any computer or mobile device with Internet access. Don’t miss this opportunity to make your financial life easier and more convenient.
- Access All Of Your Credit Union Loans & Accounts
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Check Account Balances
- Conduct & Verify Transactions
- Make Loan Payments
- Bill Payer Options
- Free Mobile Banking App For Cell Phone & Tablet Access*
- Free Electronic Go Green eStatements
- Print Cancelled Checks
- And More!
Sign Up Today!
Simply come to the credit union or you can fill out an online application to get online banking started! Once your account is activated, find Alcoa Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union in the the App or Google Play Store to use our mobile banking.
Once you sign up for online banking, you will receive a token card and instructions in the mail. The token card is an increased security method and must be used for the initial login.
- Log in with your account number shown at the top of your token card. Your temporary password will be the last 6 digits of your social security number.
- Assign a new password to your account and select an image to be associated with the account.
- This will then take you back to the account number. Input your account number and you will then see the passcode screen.
- Decode the passcode using the token card mailed to you.
- Enter the new password you assigned to your account and you will then enter the online banking site.
The new token technology is more secure and recommended. However, you can override the passcode requirement by registering your computer and/or registering a mobile phone to text you a passcode. To do this, log into your account, go to Manage Account – Log In Settings.
The final step is to activate your mobile banking application under Manage Account – Activate Mobile Device.
*Regular messaging rates and data apply. Cell phone providers may charge additional fees for Internet access and/or text messaging.