6 Ways To Know You’re Using Your Credit Cards Responsibly
Credit cards are an important financial tool, but they need to be used responsibly. Here’s how to know you’re okay.
- You can easily pay more than just the minimum payment each month.
- You don’t rely on your credit card for everyday purchases.
- You are using less than 30% of your credit limit.
- You never take out cash advances.
- You use it mostly for large, necessary expenses.
- You read all the fine print in every letter you receive from your credit card company.
Your Turn: In what ways do you use your credit card? Share with us in the comments!